1. What should I do if I have trouble viewing the episode on my computer?
Click on the link located right under the player and entitled "Problems viewing? Watch in Quicktime". A new page will open and a "Q" will appear. If you wait a minute or so, a Quicktime player will slowly load. This version may take a bit longer to play smoothly at first but you will be rewarded with a better picture.
2. When can I watch an episode of Titlepage?
The short answer is 24/7, 365 days a year. Don't thank us, thank Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee, the inventor of the internet as well as all the people who are creating the magnificent tools we are using on our site like our friends at Viddler.com or Dries Buytaert and Steven Wittens, the Belgians who have created Drupal.
3. How often will there be a new episode?
Season 1 of Titlepage will feature 6 episodes. A new episode will be posted every two weeks. All past episodes are stored in our archive for future.
4. How do I register and what benefits do I get from registering?
On our Homepage, in the upper right-hand corner, click on Register; Once you complete the form, you're signed up. From then on, you can sign in anytime you visit Titlepage with your user name and password.
Once you have registered you will be a full-fledged member of the Titlepage community. You will be able to comment on the episodes and participate full in the forums.
5. What's the difference between subscribing and registering?
When you subscribe you are basically allowing us to send you our newsletter and to keep you updated on upcoming episodes, events or any other news we would like to share with you. Rest assured: at Titlepage we also hate spam and promise to not burden you with more emails than strictly necessary.
6. How do you handle the personal information of your registered users?
7. How do I recommend a book to be featured on the show?
If after watching Titlepage and wandering around the site, you feel you may have a book for us, contact us at: info |at| titlepage [dot] tv
8. I don't see an answer to my question.
If you need any help or information regarding Titlepage and/or the website, contact us at: info |at| titlepage [dot] tv/